Vocal Australia is excited be able to offer you the chance to win a double pass to see The Idea of North’s Melbourne Christmas Album Launch on Sat 15 December, 8:30pm at St Ignatius Catholic Church, Richmond.
COMPETITION ENTRY DETAILS
1) ‘Like’ Vocal Australia’s Facebook Page
2) Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm on Thursday 13 December, 2012
2) In the email “subject” line, put “TION Christmas”
3) In the message, please state your name (first and last), email address, phone number and postal address.
4) Tell us the name of The Idea of North’s Christmas Album
5) Grovel for 20 words or less about why you deserve the tickets.
Winners will be notified by Friday 14 December, 2012
ABOUT THE IDEA OF NORTH CHRISTMAS ALBUM LAUNCH
After years of requests and good natured hassling, we have finally recorded an album of our favourite Christmas songs! “This Christmas” is out now through ABC Classics and Jazz.
Celebrate the festive season in the beautiful setting of St Ignatius Church with your friends as we launch our new album. Please bring a cushion as you’ll be sitting on pews!
This concert will mark the return of the group’s alto Naomi Crellin who, as much as she loves motherhood, has been itching to get back to “singerhood”.
The church is just 5 minutes from the CBD. From the CBD you can reach St Ignatius on two tram routes, 48 and 75 on Bridge Road and route 70 on Swan Street. Alternatively, tram routes 78 and 79 from St Kilda beach to North Richmond will stop right in front of the Church (Tram Stop 59) on the top of Richmond Hill. (See Melway’s map 44 F10.) There is ample off-street parking on the church’s grounds on the weekend.